The following is a beneficial collection in English of the principle narrations of Sahih al-Bukhari related to the eclipse with a summary of the commentary from the lessons of Hadhrat Mufti Shabbir Ahmed Sahib whilst teaching the Sahih at Darul Uloom al-Arabia al-Islamia, Bury, UK.
Some of the topics include:
- Rationale and 7 benefits of an eclipse
- 7 recommended actions during an eclipse
- Methods in the current era to act upon the Hadith to free slaves
- Collection of the contents of the Khutba of the Prophet صلی الله عليه وسلم
- Supplication of the Prophet صلی الله عليه وسلم in the prostration of the eclipse Salah
- What should be recited in the eclipse Salah.
This page has now moved to: http://islamicportal.co.uk/the-chapter-of-kusoof-from-sahih-al-bukhari-hadrat-mufti-shabbir-ahmed-sahib/