السراج الوهاج في خدمة الأزواج
The shining lamp on serving the spouses
This Arabic treatise explores the issue of the wife serving her husband and his family and vice versa. The foreword to the treatise has been written by our respected teacher Shaykh al-Ḥadīth Mufti Aḥmad Khānpūrī (b. 1365/1946).
تحذير الأمة عن سم النميمة ، تأليف يوسف شبير أحمد البريطاني
Warning the Ummah of the poison of tale-bearing (Namīmah)
This Arabic treatise is a collection of ḥadīths and statements of scholars regarding Namīmah (tale-bearing). The treatise includes the following:
- 40 ḥadīths regarding Namīmah.
- Statements of more than 20 scholars regarding Namīmah.
- Qurʾānic verses regarding Namīmah and its definition.
- The interconnectedness of Namīmah and Ghībah (backbiting) and the difference between the two.
- The harms of Namīmah and the six actions prescribed by scholars when someone undertakes Namīmah in your presence.
- Is Namīmah a major or minor sin and how should a person recompense for this sin?